We Believe...The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
– 2 Timothy 3:16There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
– 2 Corinthians 13:14In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
– Matthew 16:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4In the blessed hope which is the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
– Titus 2:13The only means of being cleansed from sin through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
– 1 Peter 1:18, 19Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
– John 3:3-5The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
– 1 Peter 2:24The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
– Acts 2:39In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
– Galatians 5:16In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
– John 5:28, 29